Sunday, March 28, 2010

I hate to go against Izzo, but I will

Each year, Michigan State finds it way to the sweet 16 and usually to the Final Four. The players change but the coach and style does not. I usually do end up picking MSU to go far each year. This year, I did not have them beating Kansas, but there are one win away from a Final Four, so go figure. I really want to take them, but I can't. Tennessee will run and pressure these guys. Kalin Lucas will be missed and Tennessee and their front court led by Wayne Chism will be too much to handle.

TENNESSEE -2 vs. Michigan state

Fear not, if I am wrong on the early game. Simply take all your expense checks for your cell phone bills over the last month and roll it on Butler. America loves the Dallas Cowboys and Duke basketball. Jon Scheyer has not been shooting well and is running out of gas. They will not win this game without a good game from him. No speech from Coach K and no amount of floor slapping can cure tired legs. This game is going to be close and I predict Baylor will win. Take the 5 points and enjoy going out a winner on the last game of the day.

BAYLOR +5 vs. Duke

Good luck!
Money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home